Sleighbells features 4 different types of sleighbells and jingle bells, from tiny to huge, with 7 different mult-sampled articulations, dynamic velocity layering and 10x round robin. It comes complete with a flexible GUI that lets you dynamically mix and shape layers, add effects and create your own custom arpeggiation and sustaining bell shake rolls.
- Star Bells: This star-shaped cluster of small steel bells has a crisp, thin, high pitched washy sound. 2 articulation types included.
- Bell Hoop: This ring of larger bells has more of a tamborine-like tone. We recorded it in two orientations, parallel and perpendicular for different presence and stereo imaging.
- Bell Strip: These long, wide leather straps have a series of large 2” diameter bells fastened to them, with a more distinct horsebridal bell sound and a distinct note that makes it more ideal when played as tuned percussion. 2 articulation types included.
- Giant Rope Bells: These 4” diameter bells are clustered on joined rope braids, so that they strike against one another when shaken. They have a low, dark, dull percussive tone and more bass. 2 articulation types included.
This library is designed for the full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2 or later. Kontakt is an industry-standard advanced virtual instrument software platform. You can view screenshots of this library's custom graphical user interface in the image gallery above. This library is packed with features to provide you a wide range of sound shaping parameter controls, each one totally automation-ready in your host environment or Kontakt's stand-alone mode. Learn more about Kontakt by Clicking Here.
This is a standard Kontakt open-format library, so the free Kontakt Player does not fully support it and can only run it in a limited "demo mode". However, the sample directories are unlocked so you can use them in other wav-compatible software, sampler and synth formats. The special Libraries tab doesn't support this open-format Kontakt library, but you can use the standard File browser tab and import this library into the Kontakt Quickload window for easy loading and navigation.
- 280 MB Installed
- 290 Samples
- 1 master Kontakt .nki bank preset with 7 different articulation choices
- Unlocked 24 bit / 48kHz stereo PCM wav samples
The full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt version 4.2.4 (or later) is required to use .nki instrument presets included in these libraries. The free Kontakt "Player" and "Add Library" import process do not support these standard open-format Kontakt libraries.
Windows XP or higher required for PC. OSX 10.6 or higher required for Mac. Dual Core CPU, 2 GB System Ram recommended for these libraries. This software is delivered as a digital download, so a broadband connection is required. All sales are final. Please see our Help Page for download and installation instructions, tutorials and the End User Licensing Agreement before ordering.