DRIP is a collection of over 600 glitchy, organic, cutting, hollow, and razor-sharp percussive samples, along with FX, stingers, synth pads and leads. Painstakingly sound-designed by Spencer Nunamaker (JunoVHS), each sound comes from anachronistic signal sources like antique radios and turntables, then chopped, spliced and treated with modern analog effects. Drip is perfect for minimalist, EDM, IDM, dubstep, chillwave, glitch, post rock, soundtrack, downtempo, dub and ambient music. It's also fantastic for sci-fi sound design and creating user interface SFX for games and apps.
The library comes equipped with a custom user interface dynamic sound shaping and mixing controls: attack, edge, release, filter resonance and cut, bank preset loading (with optional key-switching), adaptive arpeggiation and built-in convolution reverb with your choice of 30 different rooms, halls, spaces and special FX impulses. All of the samples are also included as categorized and clearly named stereo wave files that can be imported and used in any wav-format compatible audio environment, sampler, editor, sequencer or other audio software you like.
You can browse our full collection of brilliantly sound-designed Juno VHS libraries here.
- 10 Instrument Presets with dozens of selectable articulations, performance controls, Arp sequencing, filter and FX.
- 19 pre-built percussion kits.
- 21 unconventional kicks in 2 style categories.
- 61 unique snares in 2 style categories.
- 54 strange toms in 2 style categories.
- 20 cymbal-like splashes, crashes, clicks, blips and snaps in 2 style categories.
- 309 long and short special effect strikes, stingers and stabs in 4 style categories.
- Time stretching and harmonizer presets for even more extreme sound design possibilities.
- 15 ambient, atmospheric, tonal pad and environmental sustains
- Custom key-mapping control panel pop-up window
- Arpeggiation step-sequencer and roll-simulator control panel pop-up window
- 30 hand-picked convolution impulses built into the GUI for instant effects, spatialization and ambience, from organic to bizarre.
This library is designed for the full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.1 or later. Kontakt is an industry-standard advanced virtual instrument software platform. You can view screenshots of this library's custom graphical user interface in the image gallery above. This library is packed with features to provide you a wide range of sound shaping parameter controls, each one totally automation-ready in your host environment or Kontakt's stand-alone mode. Learn more about Kontakt by Clicking Here.
This is a standard Kontakt open-format library, so the free Kontakt Player does not fully support it and can only run it in a limited "demo mode". However, the sample directories are unlocked so you can use them in other wav-compatible software, sampler and synth formats. The special Libraries tab doesn't support this open-format Kontakt library, but you can use the standard File browser tab and import this library into the Kontakt Quickload window for easy loading and navigation.
- 290 MB Installed
- 620 Samples
- 10 Kontakt 5.1 .nki instrument presets
- 24 bit / 48kHz uncompressed stereo PCM wav audio
- Unlocked Kontakt presets and wav samples to allow user customization
The full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt version 5.1 (or later) is required to use .nki instrument presets included in this library. The free Kontakt "Player" and "Add Library" import process do not support this standard open-format Kontakt library. Windows 7 or higher. Mac OSX 10.7 or higher. Dual Core CPU, 2 GB System Ram, SATA or SSD hard drive recommended for this library. This software is delivered as a digital download, so a broadband connection is required. All sales are final. Please see our Help Page for download and installation instructions, tutorials and the End User Licensing Agreement before ordering.
Soundiron - Drip - Walkthrough