Juno VHS is the work of composer and EDM/glitch artist Spencer Nunamaker. The Juno VHS Bundle is perfect for minimalist, EDM, IDM, dubstep, chillwave, glitch, post rock, soundtrack, downtempo, dub and ambient music. It's also fantastic for sci-fi sound design and creating user interface SFX for games and apps. Each library covers a unique style of hand-crafted, sound-designed drums & FX. It features thousands of samples and dozens of flexible instrument presets for Kontakt.
CRYSTAL is a collection of unique, shatteringly crystalline, glitchy percussive strikes, stingers, multisamples and effects that will cut right through your mix. Crystal's unique sound comes from glass field recordings, twisted and mangled into an easy "out-of-the-box" solution for glitch percussion.
DRIP is a collection glitchy, organic, cutting, hollow, and razor-sharp percussive samples, along with FX, stingers, synth pads and leads. Painstakingly sound-designed by Spencer Nunamaker (JunoVHS), each sound comes from anachronistic signal sources like antique radios and turntables, then chopped, spliced and treated with modern analog effects.
LO is a dedicated Kick and Low Frequency FX library for the full version of Native Instruments Kontakt. It offers hundreds of carefully sculpted electronic drum sounds and awesome warping effects for bass dives, transitions stringers and boomers with seriously fat low end with a dynamic and unique flavor.
SHIMMER is collection of shimmering, glittering, sparkly percussive samples - along with FX, stingers, risers, and lush ambient pads. From cute silly drums, adorable interface effects, to luscious risers and pads, Shimmer has got you covered for your next game or animation soundtrack.
SHUDDER is a collection of uniquely mangled, destroyed, deep, nightmarish and glitched percussive samples - along with FX, stingers, risers, and all the drones you need for your next horror soundtrack or dark electronic track.
TAPE lets you explore sonic degradation and recombination with a unique selection of hundreds of individually handcrafted and uniquely-styled percussive strikes, stingers, multisamples and effects that will burn right through your mix. Tape's unique sound comes from low-fi analog tape recordings, further twisted and mangled through modern techniques.
This instrument bundle is programmed for the full version of Kontakt 5.5.2 and later (OSX 10.9 or later / Windows 7 or later required). It comes equipped with a custom user interface and dynamic sound shaping and mixing controls: attack, edge, release, filter resonance and cut, bank preset loading (with optional key-switching), adaptive arpeggiation and built-in convolution reverb with your choice of 30 different rooms, halls, spaces and special FX impulses. All of the samples are also included as categorized and clearly named stereo wave files that can be imported and used in any wav-format compatible audio environment, sampler, editor, sequencer or other audio software you like.
All of the sounds are designed for complete cohesion, so that any sound can blend or be sequenced with any other sound in the library. To this end, you can achieve great results simply by turning on the arpeggiator, tweaking the sequencer dialog and mashing a bunch of keys—the results will surprise you!
These libraries come equipped with flexible control features, like attack, release, transient offset, dynamic swelling, filter type selection, resonant filter sweep and a robust Arpeggiator system that provides a full range of custom dynamic arpeggiation modes and step sequencer pattern creation options. There’s also a complete DSP effects rack in each preset, including convolution reverb with dozens of unique spaces, such as cathedrals, churches, halls, bunkers, garages, tunnels, chambers, rooms and plenty of otherworldly FX impulses to fully explore and endless variety of strange and unexpected sonic manipulations.
- CRYSTAL - 8 Preset Banks with hundreds of selectable articulations and custom kits, acoustic glass samples, atmospheric pads and synths, advanced performance controls, filter, vibrato/ring mod, Arp sequencing and a full FX rack, with a total of 692 hand-crafted sounds.
- DRIP - 10 Preset Banks with hundreds of selectable articulations and custom kits, atmospheric pads and synths, advanced performance controls, filter, vibrato/ring mod, Arp sequencing and a full FX rack, with a total of 620 hand-crafted sounds.
- LO - 34 Preset Banks with 176 distinctive kicks in all flavors, tones and styles, 271 bass FX and 23 ambient bass synths, this library is an essential weapon in any producer’s creative arsenal. From huge to tiny, from heavy to snappy, any flavor of hand-designed electronic kick you could want is in here.
- SHIMMER - 19 Preset Banks with 162 Magical Charms, 90 UX interface and video game power-up sound effects, 86 Wonderous Risers and Colorful Swells, 35 atmospheric and tonal synth pads, and 90 Silly Drums.
- SHUDDER - 24 Preset Banks with 204 dynamic trailer hits and stingers, 84 dramatic risers and 213 textural ambiences and drones for horror, suspense and dark electronic production.
TAPE - 8 Preset Banks with hundreds of selectable articulations and custom kits, atmospheric pads and synths, advanced performance controls, filter, vibrato/ring mod, Arp sequencing and a full FX rack, with a total of 754 hand-crafted sounds.
- Multi-mode Arpeggiation with step-sequencer.
- Convolution Reverb with 119 different cathedrals, churches, chambers, rooms, halls and special effect impulses.
- A full multi-effects rack, with EQ, filter, phaser, flanger, delay, distortion, amp & speaker simulation and more.
This library bundle is designed for the full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.5.2 or later. Kontakt 5.5.2 requires OSX version 10.9 and later for Mac, or Windows & and later for PC. Kontakt is an industry-standard advanced virtual instrument / software sampler platform. Learn more about Kontakt by Clicking Here
Check out screenshots of our custom graphical user interfaces for Kontakt in the image gallery above. They provide a wide range of sound shaping parameter controls, each one totally automation-ready in your host environment or Kontakt's stand-alone mode.
This is a standard Kontakt open-format library bundle, so the free Kontakt Player doesn't support these open-format Kontakt instrument libraries. However, the sample directories are fully accessible to allow user customization, import and mapping into other wav-compatible software, sampler and synth formats.
The special Libraries tab doesn't support this open-format Kontakt library bundle, but you can use the standard File browser tab, or import these libraries into the Kontakt database and Quickload tools for easy navigation, loading and organization.
- Product Version 1.0
- 4.35 GB Installed
- 3,500 Samples
- 103 Kontakt 5.5.2 .nki presets
- 24 bit / 48kHz uncompressed stereo PCM wav audio
- Unlocked wav samples can be directly imported into almost any wav-compatible plugin or DAW.
The full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt version 5.5.2 (or later) is required to use .nki instrument presets included in this bundle. The free Kontakt "Player" and "Add Library" import process do not support these standard open-format Kontakt instrument presets. Windows 7 or higher. Mac OSX 10.9 or higher. Dual Core CPU, 2 GB System Ram, SATA or SSD hard drive recommended for this library.
This software is delivered as a digital download, so a broadband connection is required. All sales are final. Please see our Help Page for download and installation instructions, tutorials and the End User Licensing Agreement before ordering.