Traveler Organ is a multi-sampled instrument library featuring an early 20th century Clough & Warren flat-top reed organ. A variety of stops and articulations were meticulously recorded dry in studio, with high quality noiseless preamps and a trio of Neumann microphones, capturing all the subtle nuances of this wonderful instrument. We captured a variety of stop configurations and articulations including sustains, marcatos and staccatos, along with bellows creaks, key clicks and plenty of custom sound-designed organs, pads and ambiences.
This 61-key, 13-stop organ has a sound that can fit any genre of music ranging from the playful street performances of the streets of France to powerful classical church music. From soft and airy to powerful and deep, Traveler Organ was recorded dry, perfect for the application of reverb to make it fit in anywhere - and we provide dozens of spaces to choose from through the FX rack!
- Fully multi-sampled 61-key flat-top pump reed organ, with fully extended playable key range for deep lows and soaring highs.
- 26 Instrument Presets with dozens of selectable articulations and performance controls.
- Beautifully rendered 3D user interface
- Special Midi-CC and Velocity-crossfaded presets
- Antique organ bellows, key clicks and other SFX and sound design content.
- Custom sound-designed FX and ambient presets in a variety of categories and styles.
- Sustains, staccatos and diminuendos.
- Different stop settings and reed voicings
- Round robin for every articulation, including releases.
- Multi-mode Arpeggiation with step-sequencer.
- Convolution Reverb with 70 different cathedrals, churches, chambers, rooms, halls and special effect impulses.
- A full multi-effects rack, with EQ, filter, phaser, flanger, delay, distortion, amp & speaker simulation and more.
This standard open-format Kontakt library is perfect for any situation. Traveler Organ provides a wide variety of sound, from a soft, airy pianissimo to a powerful and deep forte. The special "Vox Humana" articulation provides a much breathier organ sound and each articulation includes round robin variation. Also included are a wide variety of sound effects ranging from the sound of the keys being pressed to the pumping of the foot pedals, allowing for true realism.
We’ve also included 59 sound designed ambiences, atmospheres, and sustaining pads to provide tonal leads and background textures. Each one has been hard-crafted by our team, using the raw organ recordings and are an ideal accompaniment to this library.
The library comes equipped with flexible control features, like attack, release, transient offset, dynamic swelling, octave, vibrato and a robust Arpeggiator system that provides a full range of custom dynamic arpeggiation modes and step sequencer pattern creation options. There’s also a complete DSP effects rack, including convolution reverb with dozens of unique spaces, such as cathedrals, churches, halls, bunkers, garages, tunnels, chambers, rooms and plenty of special FX impulses to fully explore and endless variety of strange and unexpected sonic manipulations.
This library is designed for the full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.5 or later. Kontakt is an industry-standard advanced virtual instrument software platform. You can view screenshots of this library's custom graphical user interface in the image gallery above. This library is packed with features to provide you a wide range of sound shaping parameter controls, each one totally automation-ready in your host environment or Kontakt's stand-alone mode. Learn more about Kontakt by Clicking Here.
This is a standard Kontakt open-format library, so the free Kontakt Player does not fully support it and can only run it in a limited "demo mode". However, the sample directories are unlocked so you can use them in other wav-compatible software, sampler and synth formats. The special Libraries tab doesn't support this open-format Kontakt library, but you can use the standard File browser tab and import this library into the Kontakt Quickload window for easy loading and navigation.
- 3.78 GB Installed
- 1686 Samples
- 26 Kontakt 5.5 .nki preset banks
- 24 bit / 48kHz uncompressed stereo PCM wav audio
- Unlocked Kontakt presets and wav samples to allow user customization
The full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt version 5.5 (or later) is required to use .nki instrument presets included in this library. The free Kontakt "Player" and "Add Library" import process do not support this standard open-format Kontakt library. Windows 7 or higher. Mac OSX 10.8 or higher. Dual Core CPU, 2 GB System Ram, SATA or SSD hard drive recommended for this library. This software is delivered as a digital download, so a broadband connection is required. All sales are final. Please see our Help Page for download and installation instructions, tutorials and the End User Licensing Agreement before ordering.
Soundiron - Traveler Organ - Walkthrough