The Street Bukit is a deep collection of classic DIY (“Do-It-Yourself”) drumkit sounds that are found in improvised urban street performers’ drum kits. Common to cities around the world, you’ll often find street drummers playing an ecclectic variety of large and small plastic buckets, pots, pans and other scrap and found objects arranged into a rough sort of drum kit. They play with marching or rock drum sticks, jazz brushes, mallets and hands, with specialized technique for producing kick drum sounds - they left the edge of a large bucket with the side of their feet and them stomp or drop it back down in different ways to produce unique lo-fi “bass drum” sounds. As raw a concept as this might seem, skilled street bucket drummers can be profoundly virtuosic, with complex, highly nuanced rhythms, grooves and cadences ranging from drum corps to break-beat to drum n’ bass to industrial and tribal.
- Recorded in three distinct environments: Street, Garage and Bedroom.
- Three distinct preset types: Ensemble, Solo and Megamixer
- Saving and Loading of custom Megamixer setups (K5 only).
- 5 different buckets: 5 gallon, 2 gallon, 5 quart, 2 quart.
- 5 different pots and pans "cymbals".
- Recorded with sticks, mallets, brushes and boots.
- Advanced custom arpeggiation system with Saving and Loading of custom setups (K5 only).
- Built-in flexible custom lo-pass and volume oscillator system.
- Ambiences, Atmospheres, Tuned Pads and other custom melodic instruments crafted directly from the Street Bukit source.
- Full Multi-FX rack panel with Chorus, Compression, Distortion, Amp and Cab simulation, EQ, Delay and Reverb.
- Our Reverb rack unit includes 25 unique creative FX convolutions and 45 excellent live rooms, studios, chambers, cathedrals, halls and other real-world environments, with flexible tone, size and mix controls.
- Fully automatable, with customizable key switch and GUI controls.
This library is designed for the full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2 or later. Kontakt is an industry-standard advanced virtual instrument software platform. You can view screenshots of this library's custom graphical user interface in the image gallery above. This library is packed with features to provide you a wide range of sound shaping parameter controls, each one totally automation-ready in your host environment or Kontakt's stand-alone mode. Learn more about Kontakt by Clicking Here.
This is a standard Kontakt open-format library, so the free Kontakt Player does not fully support it and can only run it in a limited "demo mode". However, the sample directories are unlocked so you can use them in other wav-compatible software, sampler and synth formats. The special Libraries tab doesn't support this open-format Kontakt library, but you can use the standard File browser tab and import this library into the Kontakt Quickload window for easy loading and navigation.
- 2.40 GB Installed
- 4,105 samples
- 22 nki Kontakt instrument presets (11 K4 / 11 K5)
- 24 bit / 48kHz uncompressed PCM wav audio
- Open format to allow user customization
- Format(s): Kontakt 4 & 5 .nki and pcm .wav
The full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt version 4.2.4 or 5.1.0 is required to use .nki instrument program presets included in this library. Kontakt 5 required for all time-stretching and save/load features. The free Kontakt "Player" and "Add Library" import process do not support this standard open-format Kontakt library. Windows 7 or higher. Mac OSX 10.7 or higher. Dual Core CPU, 3 GB System Ram, SATA or SSD hard drive recommended for this library. This software is delivered as a digital download, so a broadband connection is required. All sales are final. Please see our Help Page for download and installation instructions, tutorials and the End User Licensing Agreement before ordering.
Soundiron Street Bukit - Demo Walkthrough of "Urban Meters" by Ryan Scully