Voice of Rapture: The Bass is a solo operatic bass vocal library that captures the booming, rich powerful voice of Joseph Trumbo, with a wide variety of playable chromatic articulations and melodic elements. From a bombastic fortissimo to a gentle pianissimo, The Bass provides creative freedom and flexibility. Recorded in a dry studio environment with 2 microphone choices, this virtual solo vocal instrument brings together superior programming, brilliant performances and unrivaled quality. This 7.8 GB library has 42 instrument presets and over 10,000 samples.
Joseph Trumbo is a young, upcoming operatic bass singer studying at Oberlin College and Conservatory in Ohio. Joseph was a featured soloist in our Mars Symphonic Men's Choir, as part of the Soundiron Olympus Symphonic Choral Collection. He has also performed with the SF Choral Society, Volti, Quire Cleveland, and numerous other ensembles and choral groups.
There are 3 True Legato types, with 'Ah', 'Oh' and 'Oo' vowels, each painstakingly captured using the traditional long-form method to allow maximum realism and fluidity. Additional standard vowel sustains and staccatos include both piano and forte dynamics for Ah, Ee, Eh, Oh and Oo, as well as mezzo-piano hummed notes. You’ll also find 29 Latin and vowel staccato syllables and words, with precision attack shaping and syllable switching. There are 12 sustaining chromatic Latin chants, each with synchronized legato, tempo-synching and instant work selection. All chromatic articulations have a playable range of over 2 octaves. The Phrase collection includes 1466 fast and slow melodic elements, with real-time tempo-synching and time-stretching.
There are 5 categories of performance phrases to choose from: Pure vowel, Latin, French, Humming and Whistling, with a total of nearly 1500 unique phrases. Each Phrase bank includes automatic tempo-synching, time stretching root key selection, easy transposition, step sequencing, breath fx and more. We’ve also included a deep selection of sound-designed vocal ambiences, drones, atmospheres and pad instruments, crafted from his voice. You’ll also find our signature DSP Rack panel, with built-in multi-effects, compression, EQ, amp/speaker simulation and reverb, featuring dozens of rooms, chambers, halls and special FX impulses.
- 2 mic positions (cardioid & condenser) w/independent loading, volume and panning controls
- Ah, Oh and Oo natural true legato vowels
- 29 different Staccato words and syllables
- Forte Ah, Ee, Eh, Oh and Oo sustains
- Piano Ah, Ee, Eh, Oh, Oo and Hum sustains
- 12 sustaining Latin Polysustain Chants w/releases, legato & tempo-synching
- Latin, French, Vowel, Whistling and Humming melodic phrase categories, each with a complete range of keys, with pitch transposition, pattern sequencing, legato blending, tempo-synching/time-stretching, phrase shaping, offset/release editing and more.
- Whispers, Breaths, Warm-ups and other vocal effects.
- 74 bonus vocal Ambiences, Atmospheres, Tuned Pads and other custom melodic instruments crafted directly from Joseph's voice.
- Full Multi-FX rack panel with Chorus, Compression, Distortion, Amp and Cab simulation, EQ, Delay and Reverb
- Our Reverb rack unit includes 25 unique creative FX convolutions and 45 excellent live rooms, studios, chambers, cathedrals, halls and other real-world environments, with flexible tone, size and mix controls.
- Fully automatable, with customizable key switch and GUI controls.
- Convenient real-time visual wave-form displays.
This library is designed for the full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.1 or later. Kontakt is an industry-standard advanced virtual instrument software platform. You can view screenshots of this library's custom graphical user interface in the image gallery above. This library is packed with features to provide you a wide range of sound shaping parameter controls, each one totally automation-ready in your host environment or Kontakt's stand-alone mode. Learn more about Kontakt by Clicking Here.
This is a standard Kontakt open-format library, so the free Kontakt Player does not fully support it and can only run it in a limited "demo mode". However, the sample directories are unlocked so you can use them in other wav-compatible software, sampler and synth formats. The special Libraries tab doesn't support this open-format Kontakt library, but you can use the standard File browser tab and import this library into the Kontakt Quickload window for easy loading and navigation.
- 7.82 GB
- 10,060 Samples
- 42 instrument presets for Kontakt 5.1
- 24 bit / 48kHz uncompressed PCM wav samples
- Unlocked Kontakt presets and samples that you can customize
The full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt version 5.1.0 (or later) is required to use .nki instrument presets included in this library. The free Kontakt "Player" and "Add Library" import process do not support this standard open-format Kontakt library. Windows 7 or later. Mac OSX 10.6 or later. Dual Core CPU, 3 GB System Ram, SATA or SSD hard drive recommended for this library. Click Here to learn about the differences between the full unlocked version of Kontakt and limited Kontakt Player. This software is delivered as a digital download, so a broadband connection is required. All sales are final. Please see our Help Page for download and installation instructions, tutorials and the End User Licensing Agreement before ordering.