Ambius 2: Systematik
Systematik is a collection of sound-designed pads, synth leads and punchy stabs that explore a wide range aesthetics and styles. Crafted from acoustic instruments and raw sound sources, it features a dynamic GUI to freely layer, blend, and reshape the content.
Ambius 2: Systematik is a multi-layered morphing atmospheric synth engine with advanced arpeggiation, groove driven filters and tons of adaptive features. It's built on over 4.5 GB of organic content from instrumental, vocal and environmental sound sources.
Ambius 2 provides a broad collection of richly nuanced flavors to freely layer, blend and reshape into an endless range of percussive, tonal and textural elements. The powerful user interface combines flexible performance shaping controls with a wide pallet of special effects. And the built-in tempo-locking step-sequencer lets you drive not only the integrated filters and LFOs - but nearly any parameter in the GUI, all on the fly without missing a beat.
The foundation of Ambius 2 is in the layer building concept, which allows you to combine a range of tuned percussive attack samples with a broad variety of richly detailed sustaining elements. Each layer is equipped with independent parameters and can be swapped out on the fly through the GUI or with CC/host automation. We then take it a step farther with the Instrument Designer presets, with up to 6 independently evolving and dynamically responsive layers.
It's at atmospheric synth at heart, but Ambius 2 allows you to blur the line between cutting leads, pulsing grooves and organic textures.
- All sounds designed and created from real, acoustic instruments
- 52 Custom-Designed Transients (impacts) with deep velocity layering and 8x round-robin.
- 116 Hand-Crafted atmospheric loops (both smooth and rhythmic).
- Instrument Designers allow users to mix-and-match any transient with any sustain.
- Layer Builders allow unparalleled creativity for complex acoustic-synthetic hybrids.
- Additional Kontakt 5 presets with tempo-synced rhythmic atmospheres and grooves
- Four selectable filter types with automatable cutoff and resonance
- Our new Kronostepper - sequence filter cutoff and/or resonance in configurable tempo-synced steps
- Kronostepper passthru mode can drive any automatable knob or slider in Kontakt.
- Tempo or Hertz-based Tremolo with automatable intensity
- Integrated Uberpeggiator system allows for adaptive step-sequenced arpeggiation.
- Kontakt 5 users can import and export their own Uberpeggiator and Kronostepper sequencer presets.
The Kontakt 5 presets in this library are designed for the full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.1 or later. Owners of Kontakt 4 (version 4.2.4) can still use the Kontakt 4 presets we've included in this library, but they lack some tempo-synching, time-stretching and other newer engine features. Kontakt is an industry-standard advanced virtual instrument software platform. Check out screenshots of our custom graphical user interface for Kontakt in the image gallery above. They provide a wide range of sound shaping parameter controls, each one totally automation-ready in your host environment or Kontakt's stand-alone mode. Click Here to learn more about Kontakt.
This is a standard Kontakt open-format library, so the free Kontakt Player do not fully support it and can only run it in a time-limited "demo mode". However, the sample directories are unlocked so you can use them in other wav-compatible software, sampler and synth formats. The special Libraries tab doesn't support this open-format Kontakt library, but you can use the standard File browser tab, or import it into the Kontakt database and Quickload tools for easy navigation, loading and organization.
- Product Version 1.0
- 4.9 GB installed
- 1,672 Samples
- 106 .nki instrument presets
- 24 bit / 48kHz uncompressed PCM wav samples
- Unlocked Kontakt presets and wav samples to allow user customization
- 51 Integrated Custom Convolution Reverb Impulses
The full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt version 5.1 (or later) is required to use .nki instrument presets included in this library. The free Kontakt "Player" and "Add Library" import process do not support this standard open-format Kontakt library. Windows XP or higher. Mac OSX 10.6 or higher. Dual Core CPU, 2 GB System Ram, SATA or SSD hard drive recommended for this library.
Note: This digital product is delivered as a download via the Amazon S3 cloud network. A broadband internet connection is required. Please see our Help Page for licensing information, download and installation instructions, tutorials and to read our End User Licensing Agreement before ordering. All sales are final.
Soundiron - Ambius 2: Systematik - Walk through 1 by Brad Halverson
Soundiron - Ambius 2: Systematik - Walk through 2 by Brad Halverson