Each articulation we performed by an ensemble of each drum type, ranging in size between 3 and 6 players in unison, for a massively epic sound. Each articulation sound set has 4 - 12 dynamic velocity layers and 2 round robin variations per note. We captured these instrument ensembles in the same bright, open hall that we recorded our legendary Olympus Symphonic Choir, Mercury Boy’s Choir, Montclarion Grand Piano, Struck Grand, Tuned Artillery and many other Soundiron libraries. the space and wide large-diaphragm close mic array give these drums a potent and aggressively open sound, with just the right touch of transparent natural reverberation.
APE Micro has a simple and intuitive user interface with full articulation control, modular kit-building, dynamic arpeggiation and customizable FX routing, with over 100 real-world and special effect convolution spaces. The Kontakt presets in this library all require the full retail version of Kontakt 5.5.2 or later, or you can import any of the nearly 400 drum samples into any wav-compatible program you like.
And right now, APE Micro owners can apply their full purchase price when they upgrade to either Apocalypse Elements or the massive Apocalypse Percussion Ensemble, making this a great time to enter world of APE. Email us now for your upgrade details.
Our custom scripted Kontakt user interface gives you flexible control features, like attack, release, transient start offset, dynamic swelling and a robust Arpeggiator system that provides a full range of custom dynamic modes and step sequencer pattern creation options. There’s also a complete DSP effects rack, including reverb with over a hundred life-like spaces, such as cathedrals, churches, halls, bunkers, garages, tunnels, chambers, rooms and creative FX convolution impulse responses.
The library comes equipped with a powerfully simple ensemble bank preset, a fully customizable 8-socket kit building “Megamixer” preset and our unique dual-layer tuned percussion system preset that lets you play any articulation as a pitched instrument over the whole key range and combine any two articulations together, each with their own fully independent control parameters. APE Micro built for the full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.5.2 and later.
- 3 master Instrument Presets with dozens of selectable articulations, performance controls, Arp sequencing and full FX rack.
- 28 drum ensemble articulations with 3 - 6 players, up to 12 dynamic velocity layers and 2 round-robins variations per velocity.
- 7 Bass Drum Articulations
- 6 Concert Snare Drum Articulations
- 4 Indian Dhol Drum Articulations
- 3 Turkish Doumbek Articulations
- 1 Irish Bodhrán (Frame Drum) Articulation
- 1 Egyptian Riq Drum Articulation
- 1 Greek Daf Drum Articulation
- Master ensemble preset.
- Dual-Layer chromatically pitched preset.
- Megamixer drum kit builder preset.
- Multi-mode Arpeggiation with step-sequencer.
- Convolution Reverb with 119 different cathedrals, churches, chambers, rooms, halls and special effect impulses.
- A full multi-effects rack, with EQ, filter, phaser, flanger, delay, distortion, amp & speaker simulation and more.
This library is designed for the full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.5.2 or later. It requires OSX version 10.9 and later for Mac, or Windows & and later for PC. Kontakt is an industry-standard advanced virtual instrument / software sampler platform. Learn more about Kontakt by Clicking Here
Check out screenshots of our custom graphical user interface for Kontakt in the image gallery above. They provide a wide range of sound shaping parameter controls, each one totally automation-ready in your host environment or Kontakt's stand-alone mode.
This is a standard Kontakt open-format library, so the free Kontakt Player doesn't support this open-format Kontakt library. However, the sample directories are fully accessible to allow user customization, import and mapping into other wav-compatible software, sampler and synth formats.
The special Libraries tab doesn't support this open-format Kontakt library, but you can use the standard File browser tab, or import this library into the Kontakt database and Quickload tools for easy navigation, loading and organization.
- 460 MB Installed
- 386 Samples
- 3 Kontakt 5.5.2 .nki preset banks
- 24 bit / 48kHz uncompressed stereo PCM wav audio
- Unlocked wav samples can be directly imported into almost any wav-compatible plugin or DAW.
The full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt version 5.5.2 (or later) is required to use .nki instrument presets included in this library. The free Kontakt "Player" and "Add Library" import process do not support this standard open-format Kontakt library. Windows 7 or higher. Mac OSX 10.8 or higher. Dual Core CPU, 2 GB System Ram, SATA or SSD hard drive recommended for this library.
This software is delivered as a digital download, so a broadband connection is required. All sales are final. Please see our Help Page for download and installation instructions, tutorials and the End User Licensing Agreement before ordering.