Ashton Gleckman is a composer, musician, producer, and filmmaker from Indianapolis, IN. Ashton began studying music at the age of six and at 17 years old now he has accomplished so much at his age. With an overwhelming love for film and film scoring he shares with us how he got started and the driving force behind why he chose to become a film composer.
In This Episode:
- Starting music at the early age of 6 years old.
- Why he chose to become a film composer.
- His experience being an intern at Remote Control Productions.
- How analyzing film scores has helped him develop as a composer.
- Mixing and orchestration Tips