Mercury Micro is the compact starter edition of our acclaimed Mercury Symphonic Boys’ Choir library. This slice of a traditional English boy’s choral ensemble library includes piano and forte versions of the sustaining and staccato articulations of two important vowels: “Ah” and “Oo.” It also includes two sustaining, tempo-sync-able word articulations from Christian liturgy, “Kyrie” and “Eleison.”
The Mercury Boys’ Choir captures the youth and purity of a full boy’s choral ensemble consisting of 25 singers ages 8 to 13 with a close microphone position. We recorded the award-winning Pacific Boychoir in the same large hall that our Olympus Symphonic Choir, Apocalypse Percussion Ensemble, Montclarion Grand Piano and many other Soundiron libraries were captured. The hall gives it a bright and open sound with just the right touch of transparent natural reverberation and a stellar tone.
The library comes equipped with 3 standard instrument presets, each focusing on a category of choral articulations. Also included are 17 special FX presets that demonstrate the creative possibilities of this compact yet powerful library. These FX presets are exclusive to Mercury Micro and each offers a unique sonic flavor all its own.
Our custom scripted Kontakt user interface gives you flexible control features like attack, release, transient start offset, dynamic swelling, layer blend, panning, Tempo Sync, Pad mode, and Key Range. There’s also controls for Vibrato, Legato, 3-Band EQ, and reverb with over a 50 custom impulse responses featuring life-like spaces, such as cathedrals, churches, halls, bunkers, garages, tunnels, chambers, rooms and creative FX convolution impulse responses. Mercury Micro is built for the full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.5.2 and later.
- A chorus of 25 singers from the award-winning Pacific Boychoir
- 2 Dynamic Layered PP/FF sustaining Vowels (Ah, and Oo)
- 2 Dynamic Layered PP/FF Staccato Vowels (Ah, and Oo)
- Dual-Layer layout for mixing and blending between vowels and articulations
- 2 Chromatic Latin sustaining multi-syllable words (Eleison and Kyrie) with automatic tempo-synching
- Tempo-synching and time-stretching presets optimized for Kontakt 5
- Children's choral vocal effects
- A deep bonus collection of custom effects presets
- Integrated DSP effects and custom convolution impulses included
- Fully automatable custom user interface
- Powerful Custom User Interface with fully automatable access to critical performance controls
- Close microphone position for a full, rich sound
- Customizable key-range mapping
- 51 integrated custom convolution IR samples
This library is designed for the full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.5.2 or later. It requires OSX version 10.9 and later for Mac, or Windows & and later for PC. Kontakt is an industry-standard advanced virtual instrument / software sampler platform. Learn more about Kontakt by Clicking Here
Check out screenshots of our custom graphical user interface for Kontakt in the image gallery above. They provide a wide range of sound shaping parameter controls, each one totally automation-ready in your host environment or Kontakt's stand-alone mode.
This is a standard Kontakt open-format library, so the free Kontakt Player doesn't support this open-format Kontakt library. However, the sample directories are fully accessible to allow user customization, import and mapping into other wav-compatible software, sampler and synth formats.
The special Libraries tab doesn't support this open-format Kontakt library, but you can use the standard File browser tab, or import this library into the Kontakt database and Quickload tools for easy navigation, loading and organization.
- 303 MB Installed
- 209 Samples
- 20 Powerful Kontakt 5.5.2 .nki preset banks
- 24 bit / 48kHz uncompressed stereo PCM wav audio
- Unlocked wav samples can be directly imported into almost any wav-compatible plugin or DAW.
The full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt version 5.5.2 (or later) is required to use .nki instrument presets included in this library. The free Kontakt "Player" and "Add Library" import process do not support this standard open-format Kontakt library. Windows 7 or higher. Mac OSX 10.8 or higher. Dual Core CPU, 2 GB System Ram, SATA or SSD hard drive recommended for this library.
This software is delivered as a digital download, so a broadband connection is required. All sales are final. Please see our Help Page for download and installation instructions, tutorials and the End User Licensing Agreement before ordering.