Mercury Boys' Choir Micro is the compact starter edition of our acclaimed Mercury Symphonic Boys’ Choir library. This slice of a traditional English boy’s choral ensemble library includes piano and forte versions of the sustaining and staccato articulations of two important vowels: “Ah” and “Oo.” It also includes two sustaining, tempo-sync-able word articulations from Christian liturgy, “Kyrie” and “Eleison.”
The Mercury Boys’ Choir captures the youth and purity of a full boy’s choral ensemble consisting of 25 singers ages 8 to 13 with a close microphone position. We recorded the award-winning Pacific Boychoir in the same large hall that our Olympus Symphonic Choir, Apocalypse Percussion Ensemble, Montclarion Grand Piano and many other Soundiron libraries were captured. The hall gives it a bright and open sound with just the right touch of transparent natural reverberation and a stellar tone.
- A chorus of 25 singers from the award-winning Pacific Boychoir
- 2 Dynamic Layered PP/FF sustaining Vowels (Ah, and Oo)
- 2 Dynamic Layered PP/FF Staccato Vowels (Ah, and Oo)
- Dual-Layer layout for mixing and blending between vowels and articulations
- 2 Chromatic Latin sustaining multi-syllable words (Eleison and Kyrie) with automatic tempo-synching
- Tempo-synching and time-stretching presets optimized for Kontakt 5
- Children's choral vocal effects
- A deep bonus collection of custom effects presets
- Integrated DSP effects and custom convolution impulses included
- Fully automatable custom user interface
- Powerful Custom User Interface with fully automatable access to critical performance controls
- Close microphone position for a full, rich sound
- Customizable key-range mapping
- 51 integrated custom convolution IR samples
Our custom scripted Kontakt user interface gives you flexible control features like attack, release, transient start offset, dynamic swelling, layer blend, panning, Tempo Sync, Pad mode, and Key Range. There’s also controls for Vibrato, Legato, 3-Band EQ, and reverb with over a 50 custom impulse responses featuring life-like spaces, such as cathedrals, churches, halls, bunkers, garages, tunnels, chambers, rooms and creative FX convolution impulse responses.
Made for Kontakt Player
This library has been licensed for use in the free Kontakt Player virtual instrument engine. It can be used in Kontakt Player or the full retail version of Kontakt (version 5.6.8 or later) for VST, AU or AAX instrument plugin formats. You can add this product to the Kontakt “Libraries” browser. It requires online serial number registration through the Native Instruments Service Center app. This library is also fully compatible with Komplete Kontrol and all S-Series Keyboard Controllers by Native Instruments. Purchasing this library qualifies you for a great cross-grade discount toward the full unlocked version of Kontakt through Native Instruments!
- Product Version 2.0
- 320 MB Installed
- 209 Samples
- 39 Kontakt 5.6.8 .nki instrument preset banks
- 24 bit / 48kHz lossless NCW format samples
- Works with the free Kontakt Player (version 5.6.8+)
This Powered-By-Kontakt Player Edition is supported by the latest version of the free Kontakt Player (VST, AU, AAX) and the special “Libraries” rack. Windows XP or higher required for PC. OSX 10.9 or higher required for Mac. Dual Core CPU, 2 GB System Ram, SATA or SSD hard drive recommended for this library. This software is delivered as a digital download, so a broadband connection is required. All sales are final. Please see our Help Page for download and installation instructions, tutorials and the End User Licensing Agreement before ordering.
Mercury Micro Walkthrough
Mercury Micro library installation tutorial for Native Access and Kontakt
Mercury Micro Walkthrough with Shaun Chasin
Review: Mercury Micro Symphonic Boys' Choir by Soundiron
Composing Using Mercury Micro With Nathan Boler