Elysium Harp is a 47-string grand concert pedal harp virtual instrument library, fully compatible with the free Kontakt Player and Komplete Kontrol S-Series Keyboards by Native Instruments. We recorded this massive Lyon & Healy bronze concert harp in exquisite detail, with extended articulation choices, advanced controls, easy play-assist features and warm presence across the entire key range.
We've covered classic Finger Plucks with long sustains, deep round-robin and dynamic layering for each string. We also recorded Hard Fingernail plucks, Harmonics, Xylophonics, Bass Pedal Buzzes, plus a wide collection of natural Live Glisses in 19 scales and styles by harpist Jennifer Ellis. You'll find lots of custom ambiences, pads and unique FX presets created with the harp source to open up limitless sound design possibilities. You also have access to 3 stereo mic positions (sound board, rear ports & room) to freely mix and route, plus an advanced real-time gliss and arpeggiator sequencers, instant pedal presets for easy glissing and arpeggios, precise tone and presence shaping and a full FX rack for total creative freedom.
- 8 round-robin variations per dynamic layer
- Finger Pad Plucks
- Finger Nail Plucks
- Soft Harmonic Plucks
- Hard Harmonic Plucks
- Xylophonic Plucks
- Bass String Pedal Buzz Effects
- 194 Natural Glisses in 19 scales and styles by harp soloists Jennifer Ellis
- Dozens of custom ambiences, organic synth pads, tonal atmospheres and FX presets crafted from the harp source recordings and presets.
Dynamic User Interface
- Powerful Custom User Interface with fully automatable access to critical performance controls.
- Front Sound Board microphone position for a full, rich sound. Captured with Neumann TLM 103 microphones.
- Rear Sound Port microphone position for a deeply resonant and hyper-present tone, captured with Neumann TLM 102 microphones.
- Overhead Room microphone position for a deeply resonant and hyper-present tone, captured with Neumann TLM 107 microphones.
- Mixer module for custom channel mixing, loading, positioning and routing.
- Adaptive Arpeggiator system with preset saving/loading and tons of tweakable options to make arpeggios inspiring and easy to play.
- Dynamic Gliss generator that lets you draw your own gliss speed and velocity shapes and curves.
- Intuitive Pedal system that lets you select from dozens of classic harp pedal configurations and instantly snap your keyboard to both common and specialized scale types and keys.
- The Arpeggiator, Gliss and Pedal systems make it extraordinarily easy to play beautifully life-like glisses, arpeggios and melody lines in real-time. Just load it up and start playing!
- Modular DSP FX Rack panel with a full set of automatable controls for every effect unit.
- 119 integrated convolution IR samples recorded in a variety of rooms, environments and FX spaces.
Made For Kontakt Player
This library has been licensed for use in the free Kontakt Player virtual instrument engine. It can be used in Kontakt Player or the full retail version of Kontakt (version 5.5.2 or later) for VST, AU or AAX instrument plugin formats. You can add this product to the Kontakt “Libraries” browser. It requires online serial number registration through the Native Instruments Service Center app. This library is also fully compatible with Komplete Kontrol and all S-Series Keyboard Controllers by Native Instruments. Purchasing this library qualifies you for a great cross-grade discount toward the full unlocked version of Kontakt through Native Instruments!
- Product Version 1.0
- 12,145 Samples
- 30.6 GB uncompressed / 14.7 GB Installed with lossless ncw compression
- 9 nki Kontakt instruments
- 63 nksn snapshots
- 24 bit / 48kHz lossless NCW format samples
- Works with the free Kontakt Player (version 5.5.2+)
This Powered-By-Kontakt Player Edition is supported by the latest version of the free Kontakt Player (VST, AU, AAX) and the special “Libraries” rack. Windows XP or higher required for PC. OSX 10.9 or higher required for Mac. Dual Core CPU, 2 GB System Ram, SATA or SSD hard drive recommended for this library. This software is delivered as a digital download, so a broadband connection is required. All sales are final. Please see our Help Page for download and installation instructions, tutorials and the End User Licensing Agreement before ordering.
Soundiron Elysium Harp - Gareth Coker - The Cedar Forest
Soundiron Elysium Harp Walk-Through with Mike Peaslee
Soundiron - Elysium Harp library installation tutorial for Native Access and Kontakt
Soundiron Elysium Main Patch Tutorial with Shaun Chasin
Soundiron Elysium Special Articulations Patch Tutorial with Shaun Chasin
Soundiron Elysium Glisses Tutorial with Shaun Chasin
Soundiron Elysium Ambient & FX Preset Tutorial with Shaun Chasin
Review: Elysium Harp by Soundiron
Composing Using Elysium Harp With Nathan Boler
Tips & Tricks | How To Double MIDI Using Different Samples With Nathan Boler
Reviews & Endorsements
"A traditional instrument that’s engine covers every aspect...I can easily see how entire scores and tracks could be created using nothing but the Elysium Harp."
"Elysium Harp may appear to be one of their more conventional offerings, but there’s more to it than meets the eye...this is a great-sounding, deep-sampled harp with applications for many musical styles"