The Venus Symphonic Womens Choir is a powerful, flexible and exquisitely-recorded 33-voice female choral library for professional scoring and arrangement. It includes pure vowels, classic Latin and Slavonic content, as well as a large collection of choral effects (shouts, sweeps, clusters, drones, whispers and more). We spent 10 days in our favorite church recording the 33-voice women's chorus, featuring top notch talent from Volti, SF Symphony Chorus and the SF Choral Society, capturing all of the delicate nuances of the female human voice. Venus is all about power, clarity and fluidity. It includes 2 mic positions (stage and hall) so composers have the flexibility to incorporate the brilliant, natural sound of Venus easily into their mix. Venus has risen in the night sky, to join her men's choral counterpart, The Mars Symphonic Men's Choir.
Venus offers unbeatable value, with superior range of detailed articulations, robust sonic presence and excellent true legato fluidity at an affordable price. You can also pair it with the Mar Symphonic Men's Choir in the Olympus Choral Bundle, for a special ultra-low bundle price!
- 2 Room positions (close and far), created from a blend of 12 large diaphragm Neumann microphones
- Specifically designed for easy surround sound mixing, mix customization and resource efficiency
- A chorus of 33 professional singers from Volti, the SF Symphony Chorus and the SF Choral Society
- 2 Languages: Latin and Slavonic
- Massive Marcato Builder System - Explore our fully customizable basic word-builder system with hundreds of possible sustaining word combinations. Combine a variety of attack, sustain and release consonant and vowel components and freely cross-fade between them.
- Combined Marcato/Staccato Phrase Builder with preset saving and the ability to store and cycle or keyswitch between up to 16 different user created sequences
- 36 Marcatos w/ deep round-robin and pp/fff dynamic layering
- 48 Staccatos w/ 4x round-robin, including pp/fff dynamic layering on 8 core vowels
- 18 Slavonic 100bmp Slow Polysustains w/ tempo-synching, legato & 2x rr releases
- 12 Slavonic 140bpm Fast Polysustains w/ tempo-synching, legato & 2x rr releases
- 10 Latin 100bmp Slow Polysustains w/ tempo-synching, legato & 2x rr releases
- 11 Latin 140bpm Fast Polysustains w/ tempo-synching, legato & 2x rr releases
- 21 Whispered Polysustains w/ tempo-synching, plus Staccatos and Marcatos
- 28 Droning Polysustains w/ tempo-synching, plus Staccatos and Marcatos (dissonant, harmonic and atonal spoken)
- 4 Dynamic Layered PP/FF True Legato Vowels: Ah, Eh, Oh, Oo
- Plus a bonus soft ppp "Mmm" with True Legato
- Sustaining Half and Whole-tone trills w/ tempo-synching
- A huge collection of choral shouts, risers, falls, sweeps, swells, clusters and other essential symphonic and experimental choral effects of all kinds.
- 21 unique sustaining vowels (ah, ay, eh, ee, ih, mm, oh, oo and more) with up to 4 independent round-robin variations on each attack, sustain and release element
- Bonus "Amazing Grace" building blocks in freely arrangeable multi-part harmony (in both solo and ensemble)
- 406 individual nki presets
- 120 additional combo close/far mic nkm presets, ready for custom mixing and surround routing
- 2 Soprano Soloists and 3 Alto Soloists, singing in both Slavonic & Latin.
- Each language includes of a full collection of 1 Alto and 1 Soprano articulations
- The Soloists feature a variety of staccatos, polysustains, trills, whisper effects and a deep collection of rich melodic phrases.
- Tempo-synching and time-stretching presets optimized for Kontakt 5
- A deep bonus collection of custom ambient soundscapes, drones, pads and atmospheres hand-crafted using the original choral source
- Integrated DSP effects and custom convolution impulses included
- Fully automatable custom user interface
- Designed for full integration with the Mars Men's Symphonic Choir library
- High speed Amazon download w/ alternate standard web server option
This library is designed for the full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2 or later. Kontakt is an industry-standard advanced virtual instrument software platform. You can view screenshots of this library's custom graphical user interface in the image gallery above. This library is packed with features to provide you a wide range of sound shaping parameter controls, each one totally automation-ready in your host environment or Kontakt's stand-alone mode. Learn more about Kontakt by Clicking Here.
This is a standard Kontakt open-format library, so the free Kontakt Player does not fully support it and can only run it in a limited "demo mode". However, the sample directories are unlocked so you can use them in other wav-compatible software, sampler and synth formats. The special Libraries tab doesn't support this open-format Kontakt library, but you can use the standard File browser tab and import this library into the Kontakt Quickload window for easy loading and navigation.
- 26.7 GB Installed
- 25,730 Samples
- 406 Kontakt nki patches
- 120 Kontakt nkm multi-instrument patches
- 24 bit / 48kHz uncompressed wav audio
- Open format to allow user customization
- Mars also features a unique bonus collection of Ambiences, Drones, Textures and FX content, as well as a wide collection of new and classic custom convolution impulses integrated into every preset.
- Venus also features a unique bonus collection of Ambiences, Drones, Textures and FX content, as well as a wide collection of new and classic custom convolution impulses integrated into every preset.
- Click here for English pdf user manual
- Klicken Sie hier für das Venus Symphonic Choir deutsche Handbuch
The full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt version 5.1.0 (or later) is required to use the Kontakt 5 .nki instrument presets included in this library. The full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt version 4.2.4 (or later) is required to use the Kontakt 4 .nki instrument presets included in this library. The free Kontakt "Player" and "Add Library" import process do not support this standard open-format Kontakt library. Windows XP or higher. Mac OSX 10.6 or higher. Dual Core CPU, 4 GB System Ram, SATA or SSD hard drive recommended for this library. This software is delivered as a digital download, so a broadband connection is required. All sales are final. Please see our Help Page for download and installation instructions, tutorials and the End User Licensing Agreement before ordering.
Soundiron - Venus Symphonic Women's Choir - Tutorial by Sascha Knorr
Soundiron - Venus Symphonic Women's Choir - Legato Tutorial by Oliver Codd
Reviews & Endorsements
"I use Soundiron Mars and Venus as my go-to choirs. The variations of each vowel sound help them fit into any context and genre in a way other libraries cannot. They can be cinematic, epic, intimate: whatever I need. Definitely a joy to write with."